Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Beginning

Time to make it official, I am starting the "Journey" I've found the path and I am looking at the goal.

That goal is not to weigh a certain amount, it is not to lose a certain amount of inches or gain a certain amount of muscle. I simply want to feel better. I want to live better. I want to enjoy my life. That is how I am going to gauge my main success, weight loss and what not will just be extra credit.

So lets begin:
I have PCOS, ADD, SMMD, PTC, and I am allergic to my own progesterone. Most people on here know that our 5 year old daughter has type 1 diabetes, some people know that my husband​ has type 2 diabetes, and almost no one knows that my 11 year old son has type 2 diabetes and ADD.

My goal is to manage and eliminate as many of these as possible.

I know the type 1 isn't going anywhere, but management can always use improvements. I hope that by the end of my daughter's  life people can say with confidence that she was not taken because of complications with her diabetes, but by living her life despite her diabetes.

We have already changed our diet, but I talked about this in another post. We are adding things to help ourselves every day. Notice the lack of I in the last sentence, we as in the whole family are changing things every day, we ARE changing, we are not trying, we are doing.

Getting more active isn't easy if you feel like a consumer. Start feeling like a human again, find whatever it is that makes you feel great and stop just consuming anything that doesn't help you. For us, it is better food choices, and living our lives according to us. Plexus happens to be one of the tools we use to help ourselves with this. If you want to know more about Plexus I will link you to my pages at the end of this post.

No one wants to exercise, just because it is called exercise. Don't exercise, just do! Something, anything, wave your arms up and down if that's all you feel like doing. Don't try...Just do!

py.myplexusproducts.com

PoshRaz Plexus Portal on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment